The meeting room policy is applicable to all meeting rooms administered by the Fraser Valley Regional Library.
- Library sponsored activities are given priority in scheduling use of the meeting room.
- Public use of the meeting room is intended for use by groups for gatherings of a civic, cultural or educational nature.
- Use of the meeting room does not imply the Library's endorsement of the beliefs of groups using the meeting room.
- Persons using the Library's meeting rooms must comply with all federal, provincial, and municipal legislation.
- All organizations or individuals using the meeting room must clearly specify their own names in advertisements of meetings or events held.
- The booking party is responsible for setting up, tidying and cleaning the meeting room, as well as held responsible for any damage to the room or its contents. Storage facilities will not be provided.
- Adequate supervision of the meeting room is the responsibility of the booking party.