Your gift to FVRL helps transform lives. Everyone who enters the library has an important reason for coming. Their lives can be transformed by accessing the world of information and ideas at Fraser Valley Regional Library. Your gift to FVRL helps make that transformation possible by going to expand programs, services, and collections beyond what our operating budget can offer. All donations are tax deductable – receipts are issued for donations over $10.
Why donate to FVRL?
- Because you know how important the library has been to you personally.
- Because you want others to benefit from their library experience.
- Because you understand the value of the library in your community.
- Because tax dollars only go so far in providing library services.
- Because you know your gift will make a real difference.
How to Donate
- Online: Click on the Donate Now button below to make your donation by credit card through Canada Helps.
- By Phone: Call us at 1-888-668-4141 and speak with our Donor Relations team.
- At Your Library: Visit your favourite FVRL location and make your donation by cash, debit, credit card or cheque.
- By Mail: Fill out and mail your completed donation form to FVRL's Administrative Centre at 34589 DeLair Road, Abbotsford BC, V2S 5Y1.
- By Fax: Fill out and fax your completed donation form to FVRL's confidential fax at 604-859-4788.
FVRL appreciates every donation we receive. For those donors who wish to donate more than once we invite you to join our Life Changers Club and give monthly. Monthly donors receive a welcome package, regular updates on how your support is making a difference, and a cumulative tax receipt at the end of the calendar year. Please contact our Donor Relations team at 1-888-668-4141 to learn more.
Thank you for your vision and caring. Your generosity helps us respond to the needs of people in our community. Please note that FVRL embraces the Association of Fundraising Professionals Donor Bill of Rights and abides by its guidelines.
2014 FVRL Registered Charity Information Return - Revenue Canada T3010 Form